So, I've been baking and decorating lots of cookies lately, and thought I'd start a separate blog to share the photos I've taken...I'm hoping to make some sort of business of it one day, but in the meantime I'm continuing to create and practice, and give lots of cookies as gifts to friends, family, teachers, and school:
Right now it's just photos, but in the future I'll throw in a tutorial or two, and also share some great links!
Also, because I'm sharing my cookie photos thru several groups on Flickr, I changed the privacy settings of my blog photos - I guess that's why they're not showing up in my previous posts?
4 comments:
Your Car Cookies were a total hit tonight and made the "Car Party" just the greatest. Thanks for sharing your talent, time, energy and love. You are the best! Everyone thought the detail was amazing.
I have been meaning to ask you how you make your icing. I've got some fun new cookie cutters waiting to be used until I can figure out what to decorate them with. (I of course, would not sell or profit from your icing in anyway. I just don't cook that well.)
I am so amazed! Those are incredible!
I want your icing recipe too! (Unless its top secret... then I can just keep buying the store bought kind.. I will survive... and I'll have to hide your cookie picks from my kids so they dont get jealous!)
Where do you find the time????
That is so cool about your cookie-making! You are so creative and talented! I will add your cookie blog to mine so more people can see it! :)
Post a Comment