First, I made and decorated lots of cookies. I took some to a couple parties, delivered some to neighbors and friends, and even shipped some in the mail. It was a lot of work, so I took pictures. And then I figured I should do something with the photos, so here...
Christmas Eve: We spent with our friends, the Readings. We ate dinner, and then Mandi busted out the costume box and each kid (dad's included) acted out the nativity!

mary and joseph looking for a place to stay (Lilly insisted the baby be out for this one)

a very festive wiseman

let's check this inn...no luck, but good news! there is a stable in back

a very cute angel appearing to one of the shepherds

the cast!!
Afterwards, it was time to see what Grandma sent to open on Christmas Eve...oh, what could it be?

Christmas Morning:
Grandma and Grandpa watched the kiddos open their gifts via Skype
Cooper's permanent spot for the rest of the day, except at mealtime.
One of the main family gifts we received was Rock Band.
Overall, it was a nice calm, quiet Christmas. We really missed being with family this year, but had fun with friends and neighbors.
New Years was pretty uneventful. Cooper was sick, and we didn't really do much. I took zero photos. Cheers and Happy 2010!













7 comments:
Those cookies were amazing! I wish I had skills like that.
It was such a great Christmas Eve! Thanks for hosting us... You really put on an amazing meal! And the nativity was very memorable! Thanks, Kristin!
i still can't get over how AMAZING those cookies are! seriously...i can't get over it. what fun pictures of Christmas. i loved every one! we missed you SO SO much!!
LOVE it!! I love the "King"'s new look... totally replacing what I thought he looked like! Ha! Hey, I took some awesome pictures of your cookies too, can I have the recipe to put on my recipe blog? Or is it a "family secret"? LOL
Oh, and YAY! You're blogging again!
You HAVE to open a bakery Kris! I am NOT kidding! Your cookies lood AND taste better than any other! I have attempted your cookies MANY times and have never come close. You are SO talented!
Ok, enough about the cookie obsession! Looks like you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! You kids look so old and so cute!
Miss you all!
Ditto on all posts!!! Thanks for sharing the holidays with us. You all look amazing. These are the days! Enjoy...
The cookies are beautiful! Steve looks great! Very hip!
Post a Comment