Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Max's First Baseball Game of the Season

First of all, can I just say that because of my new discovery of iphoto and flickr, I think I'll actually blog more than once a month now!
Max had his first fall baseball game last night. While he was warming up, we decided to go walk on the trails within the park.
uh oh, what happened to Darcy's head? must have been that dorky face she kept pulling every time I brought out the camera. shame.
testing my mad photo skills on some toadstools on a log. breathtaking!
there he is, hanging in the dugout with his gatorade!
the fans - go Cardinals!
batter up!
waiting for a big hit...
Cooper kept putting those big pieces of gravel in his mouth. I had to hand out some tough love and put him on the chair. He was none too happy.
The Cards won 9-3 - just in case you were wondering!

1 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Great to see Max in his bb uniform. Lookin handsome! I'm hoping we can all see him play in Oct. You all look fabulous. Thanks for the post. It was almost like being there. Great shots!