Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lilly's First Day of Preschool

Oops! Mother of the Year, here - letting you know that she failed to get "First Day of School" photos of her older two kids, but DID get some of Child #3.


Here she is in her new classroom with new classmate and teacher (and Aggies fan)


I had a hard time prying Cooper away from all the toys so class could start. He gave out one of his classic pterydactile (sp?) yelps as we exited the room.


This year, preschool is 5 hours long instead of 3. Mom can hardly contain herself!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! 5 hours. Sure beats the 45 minutes a week where I'm down to just 1. And by the way, I'm pretty sure that I earned the title of mother of the year long ago with all of the things that I do or don't do.

The Martin Family said...

Lilly is still adorable. Liv's preschool is 2 /2 hours. I don't think that is very fair.

Enjoy! I am jealous!