On February 13, 2005, Lilly Evelyn Fenton came into our lives.
The morning started out with a breakfast request by Lilly of
Cocoa Puffs and strawberry-banana smoothies!
Then, we went bowling...at the sketchiest bowling alley in town.
For dinner, Lilly wanted to go to La Madeleine for her favorite dinner,
Tomato-Basil Soup
Then, we went to the "cowboy boots" mall to pick out something from Build-A-Bear. Bummer it was Valentine's Eve, because we had to wait in line for a VERY. LONG. TIME.
Lilly named her dog, "McKenzie"
Then, it was time for cake!
What a fun day! We love you, LaLa!



3 comments:
I cannot believe its been 5 years. Wow. You should totally do the triathlon. It is far easier than a marathon - or even a half marathon. In fact, a bunch of people from the ward are doing the St. George tri. You should come and do it with us!
We love you too Lilly! Hope you had a great day!
I can hardly wait for the Party to begin! 5 wonderful years....ah, you are beautiful Lilly. What a fun day you had. Happy Birthday. See you sooooooon. I love you.
Post a Comment