Saturday, October 31, 2009

Voting for IronCupcake:Earth is Underway! Go VOTE TODAY!

Yes, it's true! Voting is now open for the IronCupcake:Earth Challenge. For more info about my entry, visit my recipe blog at:
and to VOTE, visit
Most importantly, if you think my cupcake is worth of your vote - check the box next to "Whisk Me Away"! You can vote for more than one - there are some really good ones!

IMG_1454

4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I just voted for you! They look awesome. Way to go!

Steve and Kathy said...

How many times can you vote?

Trainer Momma said...

These are awesome. I LOVE the song choice and the fun cupcakes! You are a multitalented gal, I tell you.

Trainer Momma said...

Can I just keep voting? Jared and I can just stuff the ballot box for you, no prob. You just give us the signal.