So cute. I wish I had moves like that.
Now that boy has got the moves!!! I really think the back up dancers set the pace!!! What a team they make. Thanks for the post.
That is freakin' hysterical! Everything that boy does is so funny...
We have a video of Winston doing a dance to that song too! I can't get it to work on my blog :) Cooper's the cutest! -this is megan (btw)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute. I wish I had moves like that.
Now that boy has got the moves!!! I really think the back up dancers set the pace!!! What a team they make. Thanks for the post.
That is freakin' hysterical! Everything that boy does is so funny...
We have a video of Winston doing a dance to that song too! I can't get it to work on my blog :) Cooper's the cutest! -this is megan (btw)
Post a Comment