When we were dogsitting our neighbors dogs, Tex and Hank a few weeks ago, we
discovered that in the night they had knocked over Bob the Betta's fish bowl. By the time we had administered fishy CPR, it was too late. So after Bob took his last voyage swim down the toilet, we drove to Petsmart to get a replacement fish. We left Petsmart with a new fish, fishbowl, cage, birdseed, hot pink cuttle bone, mirrors, and - 2 budgies!
Meet Paris (the green one) and Phineas (blue). We're still finger training them, and
hopefully soon they'll be able to do this...



5 comments:
Darcy, I have big hoop earrings just like that and I've already packed them to come to SAT. You look beautiful. I can hardly wait to meet the birds!!!! It's going to be fun!
I want a picture when they pull off that trick!
Hahaha! Oh, Maddie's standing right next to me saying "Mom, that's the nicest bird...." Love that picture of the birds in the earrings! Classic! I wanna see Darcy do that.
So sorry to hear about Bob. I used to have birds when I was young and Shawn and I even had one for a while. I was never very successful at training them, though. Darcy seems to be doing it well. Good luck with them.
KREE!!! I am so glad that you found my blog (and subsequently that I found yours!). Your family is so beautiful. 4 kids? Wow, you are the woman! They are beautiful!! I am so glad to know what is going on in your life! Let's get together next time you are in town...
Post a Comment