Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cooper Turns 1!

...2 months ago, on May 12. I've been meaning to post this forever, I'm so behind! It was a busy day like any other...school, baseball practice, etc. but we managed to squeeze in a little party at the end of the day. The Jones and Kalweriskys joined us for some ginormous cupcakes and fun!

Cooper Man

waiting patiently for some CAKE

Cupcakes from Costco - delicious but RIDICULOUS!!

hesitantly testing the waters...

yum!

max likes the chocolate ones

tada!

last but not least, gifts!

Happy Birthday Cooper - we love you!

3 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Happy B-day Cooper. We love you too! You were celebrated all month long. What a handsome fella!

The Martin Family said...

Cooper is a babe! Great post Kris.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to Cooper! It was fun to see you and your family while you were in town. I hope your drive home was uneventful.