If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not very wordy with my blogging. I've never been an expert at expressing myself verbally, and I'm horrible at journaling. I am, however, expressive in other ways - especially visually.
Desperate for a new blog background, I started Googling and stumbled upon Pyzam. There are some great backgrounds to be had. They also have some (a lot!) that are WAAAAY out there. I'm going to play around with them. Whoever reads my blog can be the judge of whether or not they think I REALLY like it, or i'm just messing around. What do you think of this one?
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
5 days ago

3 comments:
Wow, that was a quick change! I think I like this blue one better than the black and pink :) But that's just me. I've been meaning to ask you...how do you change your blog list so it says when they have updated? (hopefully that makes sense)
Dru and Liv are in love with the Jo Bros. 2 thumbs up from them!
I love your mother's day song! Hope you had a great day! You are one mom I always think of on mother's day. I should of called you. YOU are the cute mama!!!
I guess Jonas Brothers works...even though he was lame to Taylor Swift :)
Post a Comment