Wednesday, September 24, 2008

crazy stuff i see on my runs...


"Dear Apple,

I know you're in the process of designing an even sleeker, faster, and better iPhone. Could I please make a suggestion...a zoom and flash for the camera?"

In case you can't decipher what is in this photo, I'll tell you. It's four buzzards on top of someone's house. For whatever reason I thought it would be cool to take a picture of them with my phone. It was quite a sight in person and I thought it would make for a cool photo.

I was hoping the people who lived inside weren't upset that I was taking a photo of their home...and then a thought crossed my mind... maybe the people inside were dead. Whey else would there be four buzzards on their roof?

3 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

I get so excited to see what you have put on your blog each day...keep it coming! did you forward your message to Apple?

Moffat Family said...

we need more pictures!!

Steve and Kathy said...

we need more pictures!!!